The real benefits of e-learning solutions:
- Many people can learn in a short time
- Train remotely located staff, partners and customers spread over different sites
- Reduce training time and costs
- Promote a specific business culture to all e.g. during a merger
- Improve customer service
- Ensure that employess, partners and customers are kept fully up to date about products
- More easily assess customer and employee satisfaction
Our e-learning solutions suit the needs of companies of all sizes.
- E-learning can be tailored to suit your needs
- It provides access to training for each employee
- It allows access to the best learning expertise where contect is created by leading subject matter practitioners
- E-learning can be used as part of a blended learning programme
Demos offers over 80 off-the-shelf e-learning modules in the following subject areas:
- Project Management
- Personal Impact and Effectiveness
- HR and Training
- Internet Technology
Please visit our Demos e-learning pages in English to discover more about how your team can use technology to enhance their workplace performance.
We can also support our clients` specific needs for use of technology in learning. We have experience in customized e-learning projects and have local resources to ensure that you are provided with the best value.
Technology can often be difficult to understand, which is why our consultants are not just technical staff, but business people with a good command of technical issues.
Our UK sister company Hemsley Fraser has an excellent introduction to the benefits, ideas and methods of technology based learning: